Menu

What does ATP mean in Texting?

emmawhite5

What does ATP mean in Texting?

There are several possible meanings for "ATP" in texting, according to the context. If you are searching for ATP meaning text then here are some of them: 

•  At This Point
  • Answer the Phone
  • Adenosine Triphosphate
  • At the present
  • At the party

Examples of using ATP in text

1. I'm so hungry. ATP, I just want to eat something.
  2. I'm on my way to the store. ATP if you need any dress.
  3. ATP, I have something urgent to say 
Maxwell

Some groups and forums are specifically used to discuss real dolls and shemale sex dolls. I may be a bit embarrassing in the premise, but as the popularity of the doll is getting higher and higher, this situation has become less and less.

mudasir5454

Fakaza's exclusive African music collection is a vibrant symphony of rhythmic diversity, celebrating the rich tapestry of sounds from the continent. With a curated selection that transcends borders, Fakaza takes you on a sonic journey through the heartbeat of Africa. From pulsating  fakaza's exclusive african music collection  beats to soul-stirring melodies, each track tells a unique story of culture and heritage. Immerse yourself in the authenticity of Afrobeat, Afrohouse, and more, as Fakaza's collection becomes a testament to the power of music in uniting diverse voices and fostering a global appreciation for Africa's musical treasures.